FRAYOKIT NEWS | News, politics, entertainment, sports, events and gist..

PENSION BOARD DIRECTOR REFUTES ALLIGATION

Tribunal dismisses petition against Gov. Ayade
Adie was accused by the Auditor-General for Local Government in Cross River State, Mr. Anthony Ayine.

In an official statement issued to refute the allegation, the former LG pension boss, said “As far as I know and from all available records, I am the only director that ever instituted reforms in the pension board. There is no fraud in the board rather I introduced a lot of reforms in the place. The kind of reforms I introduced was such that all pension files were captured in the data base and we have a website."
Adding that “Pensioners can stay anywhere and access their records. For the Auditor-General to come and say that there is fraud in pension board is something I don’t understand; he wants me to expose him.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to say excellent blog!
I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to find out how you center
yourself and clear your mind before writing. I have had
trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas outt there.
I truly do take pleasure in writing but
it juzt sesems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out hoow
to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Appreciate it!

e-factor diet plan This
is NOT my internet websites, but you can diiscover a lot from there.

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. This material and any other material on this site may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from FRAYOKIT NEWS