FRAYOKIT NEWS | News, politics, entertainment, sports, events and gist..

A MUST READ: UNKNOWN PERSON GAVE ME N10M

At 19, I was a stammerer, at 20 I went mad for some hours; at 25, I was involved in a fatal accident in which I was the only person that survived among 22 passengers; at 30, my old Peugeot and N1m was snatched from me while coming back from bank.

I thought the world was end for me, I took a rope wanted to commit suicide; after fasten the rope on my neck, before I could suspend myself from the 1metre tall table beneath my legs; a man came in and forced me down the rope.
He asked me, "why did you want to kill yourself?" And I replied, "see, I'm not worth living in this planet, there was nothing I haven't seen, I have nothing and I'm nothing, leave me to die once and for all". And the man said to me, "Never ever take your own life and never be so desperate to gain wealth for the Lord alone can give wealth".
After he finished saying that, he told me to follow him to a bank; we went to the bank; he slapped me with N10m. I was happily stroked down. For some minutes, I said sir, but I don't know you, why did you give me such amount of money? And he said, it's possible you don't know me but I know you.
He also said, after you have established yourself; then pay back my money. I said, sir where and how can I see you to pay this money; can you give me your home address or phone number so that I would come?
He said, don't worry when it's time you will know where am living, go and establish yourself. And he left me.
As I speak with you, it's over 5 years now I could not find him any where.
I'm now a bastard billionaire; in fact I don't know what to do with my money anymore.
Could he be an angel? Could he be a ghost? I don't know!
TESTIMONY by anonymous
I pray that any eye that sees this testimony shall never experience difficulties or poverty in Jesus name. Amen!!!!
Type AMEN if........

No comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. This material and any other material on this site may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from FRAYOKIT NEWS